Tuesday, February 23, 2010

REBIRTH


I just came back from a beautiful weekend with my Team Northrup Tribe. I am so grateful to be a part of this warm, loving and passionate group of women and the men who love them. I feel like I have been reborn into a tribe and I feel like I am at home with SELF and at the same time I am supported by a strong vibrant community.

We support each other as we reinvent the way we live our lives. We inspire Self and others to step into their full potential and to take charge of their life as they become a powerful force for change. The only word that can come close to capturing it is "WOW"!

I want to share a poem I wrote several years ago. May it inspire you to reinvent your SELF! May it empower you to find peace going through a process of rebirth!

Rebirth
A refreshing innocense
An authentic soul
Curious and generous
Playful and whole

A beloved phoenix
So young at heart
Who rose from the ashes
To make a new start

No comments:

Post a Comment